Mobile Application Development
Mobile application development is the comprehensive end to end process of creating the designs and development of the code required to implement a software application that runs on a mobile device and all of its peripheral services that are accessed from the mobile application via a network connection and run on remote computing resources.
Mobile Application and Device Platforms:
- There are two dominant platforms in the modern smartphone market - the iOS platform from Apple and the Android from Google.
- The iOS operating system is predominantly used by Apple Inc. and runs all its devices.
- The Android operating system is used by Google and many other OEMs for their own smartphones and for other types of devices.
Primary types of Mobile Applications:
There are two main categories of mobile applications development approaches:
- Native Mobile Applications
- Progressive Web Applications
Each of these approaches to developing mobile applications has its own set of advantages and disadvantages.
Native Mobile Applications:
Native mobile applications are written in the programming language and frameworks provided by the platform owner and executed directly on the operating system of the device such as iOS and Android.
Pinnacle Seven -You’re Mobility Partner
Pinnacle Seven Technologies offer solutions for all your business needs with Mobile Support. We develop from scratch and build remarkable applications. We can also modify, fix and maintain an existing app. We believe in providing solutions through the latest, advanced and cutting edge technologies.
Our Skill sets
Native Mobile Apps:
- Java - Android
- Swift - IOS
Progressive Web Apps
- Ionic Framework
Pinnacle Seven’s approach to build mobility apps:
- Detailed understanding of the business
- Tailor-made strategic solutions
- Dedicated team to design and execute
- Transparent working condition
- Create an app that understands its users
- Better User Experience
- Highly Scalable and Customizable
- Use of latest cutting edge technologies
- Easier to develop and customize
- Cost-effective and secure
- Easier to install and maintain
- Improved interoperability
- Single Code Base for multiple platforms
- Integration with multiple third-party applications.
- Highly scalable and modular
What is the need for Mobile Apps? :
- Better collaboration and streamlining of work
- Provide better service to the customers
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Unmatched user-experience
- Proximity to customers
- You can conveniently control and monitor the app
- Instant notification
- Easy to exchange data and information
Our Mobility solutions are widely implemented and effectively used by several leading Organisations across multiple countries and functions.